Thursday, February 16, 2012

First Post

Hey, what's up? I'm Morgan. I'm 16 and I like to write. Anything, really. Mostly sci-fi and fantasy, but I touch ground in other genres too. I know, call me nerdy all you want, but writing is my passion. It's what I love and what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm currently working on a series called The Hybrid Chronicles. It's sort of hard to explain, so I'll save that for another post. I'm going to start working on a new blog for young writers soon with my friends, but we haven't decided a name yet or anything. I figured that I should have a personal blog, too. Well, that's it for today I guess. I might post tomorrow, but I'm not making any promises.

2 comments:

  1. It's cool that you started blogging again. We were all wondering what you've been up to.

    I got a new blog, in case you were wondering.

    http://www.mattswritinglair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kind of missing for a while, wasn't I? Wow, Matt, we haven't talked in a loooong time. I was wondering where you'd been, too. I didn't know you had a new blog. Did Jackson tell you about the blog we're starting?

    ReplyDelete